Mix 36: Same Dog, Same Tricks
01. Grateful Dead - Friend Of The Devil
02. Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good To Me So Far
03. Richard & Linda Thompson - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight
04. Townes Van Zandt - The Snake Song
05. Harry Nilsson - All I Think About Is You
06. Wire - Marooned
07. J.J. Cale - Where The Sun Don't Shine
08. The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
09. The Chameleons - Less Than Human
10. Clan Of Xymox - Stumble & Fall
11. Pulp - Blue Glow
12. Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers
13. Bob Dylan - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome
14. Smog - Cold Discovery
15. Pink Reason - Motherfucker
16. Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
17. Warren Zevon - My Shit's Fucked Up (Live)
I'm getting fucking old. I turned 28 last month. I'm watching my health go to shit. I can't hear worth a damn. I forget things as soon as they come out of my mouth. I'm old. I'm tired. I've watched my friends grow up and change. I've seen girls grow up and get mature and that whole situation. I've lost people. I've loved people. This mix is dedicated to some of those people who've come and went, some who've stayed; but mostly it's just dedicated to old-ass me.
Thanks a ton to Rachel Rinehart for letting me use her photography for the image.
Also, thanks a ton to my mom for having a really killer record collection when I was growing up.
I'm William Cody Watson, I help out with the Asheville, NC-based record label, Bathetic, who is releasing my first -- under my own name -- full-length LP. The LP is called Bill Murray; no shit.
Photo By Rachel Rinehart
Get it HERE